Thursday 20 October 2016

[www.keralites.net] Required Permanent Remedy on Bulbar Stricture / Stricture Urethra

 

Dear All,

I would like to inform you that I am the patient of Bulbar Stricture / Stricture Urethra (Very Low Urine Stream) since 2002. Since then I have been curing at KEM Hospital, Mumbai (BMC run hospital). Whenever this disease occurs, they get certain report from me like Uroflowmeter, Micturating Cystourethrogram (MCU) + Dynamic Retrograde Urethrogram (DRU), Cysto Urethroscopy, Endoscopy, VIU, etc. I was diagnosed this disease in the years of 2003, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011 2014. Every time it takes almost 2 months for operation as i have to submit these reports. In the endoscopy cysto urethroscopy they place 16F or 17F or 18F PUC in my bladder for 7-8 days. I stay at Ambernath hospital is at Dadar. It takes an hour half local train journey. I have to travel in crowded local along with PUC. I have inquired at nearby hospital but they do not treat this cure. I have also inquired at private hospitals but they do not assure me permanent relief.

I want to get rid of it because after VIU or endoscopy i have to CSIC myself (self practice of inserting catheter in penis) one time in a day or two days. When i stop this practice this disease once again occur. I want permanent remedy for this disease. whenever i ask doctors about this disease they tell me it occur because of infection or internal injury. I would like to clear that though i am 35 years i had never sex with anyone till date. Due to this disease i can not travel in another city or can not stay longer at someone's house like relative or friends. I have to take leave for attending OPDs, getting report done continues a week long leave when PUC was kept at my bladder. My job is not permanent. So they do not adjust my leaves so many times.

So i humble request you kindly suggest me any permanent cure or any less tiresome remedy or Ayurvedik on this disease. I also want to know following information regarding this disease.

a) Does it affect our sexual life?

b) What is exact reason behind this disease?

c) Is there any permanent remedy in this cure?

d) Any other information regarding this disease.

Awaiting for your fruitful response.

Regards,
Santosh Ramteke


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Santosh Ramteke <ramsan.bhuloda@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment