Monday 25 July 2016

[www.keralites.net] You Can Handle I!!

 

You Can Handle It!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We all go through challenges, disappointments, and unfair situations. It is easy to allow them to overwhelm

us to the point where we think, This is too much!. I can't deal with this illness!. I can't handle this difficult child!.

I can't take this traffic!. This situation is driving me crazy!. This relationship issue, it's going to be the end of me!.

But as long as you are telling yourself it's too much, you'll talk yourself out of it.

 

How about we try a new perspective...?

You are not weak. You are full of 'can do power'. You are strong in the Lord.

Your attitude will now be.......

I can handle this situation!.  I can handle this difficult child!. I can handle these people talking about me!.

'YOU NO LONGER HAVE A WEAK DEFEATED MENTALITY. YOU NOW HAVE A WARRIOR MENTALITY.

YOU ARE READY FOR AND EQUAL TO ANYTHING THAT COMES YOUR WAY.'

 

The people who made changes in their lives, came against the odds and told those odds,

'It is impossible to to defeat me, I have God on my side."

They took 'impossible' out of their dictionary, and went forward victorious.

*

Daniel 6:22

'My God sent His angel and shut the lions' mouths and they have not harmed me.'

 The Lord can deal with anything that man can bring against us.

The Apostle Paul put it this way,

'I have strength for all things through Christ who empowers me.' (Phillipians 4:13)

Daniel was placed in a lions' den and even there God undertook.

Perhaps you are facing some 'lions' of your own?

Remember, He can shut the mouths of the lions.

*

PRAYER:

Lord, thank You for the wonderful way in which You intervene in the lives of Your children.

I trust You for a miracle in my situation.

Amen.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 'LET THE WEAK SAY, 'I AM STRONG.'

 Peter

ALAN 'Peter' HILDER

A.F. AIM  Assoc.I E Aust  A.M. AIRAH  M.SAGS

BUSINESS CONSULTANT

Patron HUNTER YOUTH EXPRESS

Vice President SPECIAL RELIGIOUS EDUCATION Newcastle

Contact : philder1@optusnet.com.au


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Peter Hilder" <philder1@optusnet.com.au>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment