Thursday 14 July 2016

[www.keralites.net] Re: What's Coming Out of Your Mouth?

 

What's Coming Out of Your Mouth?

__________________________________________________________________

My question to you today is,

What are you declaring over your life?

'I am victorious!' 'I am blessed!.' 'I am talented!.' 'I am anointed!.'

or are you speaking negative words over your life?

Words have creative power. They can be very helpful, like electricity.

But electricity used the wrong way can be very dangerous, even kill us. So it is with words.

'Life and death are in the power of our tongue.'  (Proverbs 18:21)

Romans 4 says, 'call the things that are not, as though they were.'

This simply means that you do not confess the way you are. Talk about the way you want to be.

WHAT SOMEBODY MAY SAY ABOUT YOU DOESN'T DETERMINE YOUR DESTINY: GOD DOES.

*

This Psalm says it all! Declare it, believe it, receive it!

Psalm 118:21

'I give thanks to You, because You have answered me. You are my Saviour.'

You can expect the Lord to answer you when you call on Him.

As you call on Him, you can look forward to rejoicing because of His answer.

He is your mighty, able and powerful Saviour.

You will still give thanks for the answers He will provide!

* 

PRAYER:

Lord, thank You for the wonderful way in which You gently lead me each day of my life.

I rejoice in the answers You have provided and I continue to trust You

in my areas of challenge, knowing that You will answer me.

Amen.

_________________________________________________________________________________

DON'T LET WHAT SOMEONE TOLD KEEP YOU FROM REACHING YOUR FULL POTENTIAL.

GET IN AGREEMENT WITH GOD. KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

I AM NOT LACKING!  I AM NOT AVERAGE!  I AM NOT INFERIOR!

I AM EQUIPPED! I AM EMPOWERED!  I AM ANOINTED!  I AM WISE!

I AM A CHILD OF GOD!

 Peter
ALAN 'Peter' HILDER
A.F. AIM  Assoc.I E Aust  A.M. AIRAH  M.SAGS
BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Patron HUNTER YOUTH EXPRESS
Vice President SPECIAL RELIGIOUS EDUCATION Newcastle

Contact : philder1@optusnet.com.au


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Peter Hilder" <philder1@optusnet.com.au>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment