Thursday 4 February 2016

[www.keralites.net] Red,Ivory and Gold Elegant Woodland Wedding

 

Sara Campbell Photography recently moved back to her hometown of Elida, Ohio, where the wedding industry is large, but very disconnected. Her plan is to change that, and she decided to create this elegant outdoor styled wedding shoot to help.
 
 

From The Photographer

I want brides and grooms to realize that there are amazing vendors right in their backyards that can create whatever dreams they have for their big day! I planned this shoot for mid-late November knowing that the leaves would have fallen, so fall was over, but it wasn't quite winter.
Although it was the coldest day we have had all year. (about 28-30 degrees to be exact!). I wanted golds and shades of reds. I wanted it to be natural without being too rustic. I wanted it to be something this town has never seen before. I wanted different. Thats what I told the vendors I collaborated with and I could not be more excited and amazed at what they created. My bride and groom models are actually married. They eloped and never had wedding photos taken, so I was thrilled to be able to include them in the shoot!

 
***********

 
Photographer: Sara Campbell Photography | Design and Decor: Joyous Occasions Fort Jennings | Beauty: Beauty By Jill | Bakery: Sugar Chefs – sweetsugarchefs@gmail.com | Dress Store: Emmy's Bridal | Design and Decor: Ivory House Creative | Floral Designer: Ivy Hutch Flowers | Equipment Rentals: Lost and Found | Models: Bride Groom- Mike Tara Wheeler Bridesmaid Groomsman- Brooklen Forest Kenny Marsh | Submitted via Two Bright Lights
 

 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Fereshteh Jamshidi <fayjay81@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment