Monday 18 January 2016

[www.keralites.net] Artista Marie Godest

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

''I was brought up in Brittany and I later lived for 13 years in Amsterdam.

I have now returned to Brittany where I have my own studio and showroom.''

C.V

''I am inspired by both worlds, the city life and the countryside. I like to paint people in their daily life , those enjoying parties and festivals, cafe scenes and various animals.

To create different atmospheres in my paintings I use different techniques from collages to gold leaf and I also produce linoleum prints and sketches.

I prepare my own acrylic based colors, using a range of pigments.

Studying textile design in Paris was wonderful and I continue to use the various patterns such as Medieval, Baroque and Art Deco as backgrounds on my canvasses or as wall decorations.

I decorate spaces such as shops, restaurants, museums, ships, or private houses.''


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 
 
 
 
 


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Inscreva-se.

__._,_.___

Posted by: =?UTF-8?B?4pmA4pa44pa34pmC4pmjIC3QvM670Y/igrjSouG7i9Wk0qLhuqEtIOKZo+KZgOKWuOKWt+KZgg==?= <ma22grupos@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment