Saturday 28 November 2015

[www.keralites.net] Southwind Hills Brunch Wedding

 

I've mentioned this before, brunch weddings are probably my favorite type of wedding. Everything is light and airy and after you say your I-DOs, you have the rest of the day to celebrate with your friends and family.

A brunch wedding is exactly what today's bride and groom Elle and Elliott had at Southwind Hills with Magnolia Adam's Photography behind the lens and isn't it absolutely lovely? I'm loving the colors, especially the rich bridesmaids dresses and Elliott's fun bow-tie.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

From the photographer:

I am loving the brunch wedding option at Southwind Hills. They serve the bridal party oatmeal with berries and mimosa's while they're getting ready, need I say more?

Elle and Elliott met swing dancing, so I knew this wedding would be inspired by the energy and fun that swing dancing brings. During their engagement session, Elle and Elliott swayed and stepped and laughed; I can definitely see the romance in it.

The morning of their wedding was perfect. As I walked Elle out to meet Elliott she breathed, "I can't believe I get to see my GROOM! I can't believe I get to marry him." And as Elliott turned around to see Elle in her beautiful gown, I'm sure he thought the same thing.

Just before the ceremony, I chatted with Elliott's grandfather as he revealed he had been married for 62 years! So of course I had to ask him what the secret was, to which he replied, "Well I figured I could either be right, or I could be happy! But in all seriousness, you should resolve everything before you go to sleep."

I also want to mention the paper goods (save the dates, invites, programs) were all designed by the BRIDE! What a talented girl!

There you go folks, the secret to a long and happy marriage as well as a beautiful swing dance inspired wedding.

Photography: Magnolia Adam's Photography | Venue, florals, food: Southwind Hills | Hair and makeup: Behind the Scenes salon | Calligraphy: Laura Loop | Paper design- THE BRIDE! Elle Mann | Scans: Richard Photo Lab | Dress: Maggie Sottero at Lulu's bridal in Dallas | Cake- Amy Cakes in Norman | Groom's Ring- arcanaAg on Etsy | Bride's Ring- Mitchell's Jewelers

 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Fereshteh Jamshidi <fayjay81@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment