Saturday 24 October 2015

Re: [www.keralites.net] Refund received from Maky my trip after more than 100 emais and reference to Central agencies.

 

 Always remember that there is  light at the end of the tunnel.forget about the interest etc.The principle which u have received back will make u doubly happy than the mental agony which u have endured till date.

thanking you,

k.s.natarajan.



On Friday, 23 October 2015 11:59 PM, "'Govindarajan.L.N' govindarajanln@yahoo.com [Keralites]" <Keralites@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
Dear all,
I had earlier shared with you the various evasive tactics adopted by Make my trip for refund of cancelled flight ticket. My direct emails failed to get concrete response from Mak my trip and more than nine months lapsed. I referred the matter to the following three agencies as suggested by friends.
 
  1. E-Mediation of Consumer Complaints by CCC, apex body of leading consumer organizations in India
  2. WWW.nationalconsumerhelpline.in
  3. akosha.com
Today the balance due to me for the cancelled flight ticket reached my SB account. Again, the travel agent makemytrip gave some excuse that the delay was due to non receipt of money from the concerned airline. However, my claim for delayed period interest, and compensation for the mental agony caused to me were not handled. Anyhow, I am thankful to all of you for the suggestions given by you and also to the above three agencies which made the refund possible.
 
Please follow up your refunds if you are dealing with this company. Thanks and regards.
Govindarajan.L.N.
 


__._,_.___

Posted by: "natarajan k.s" <ksn4321@yahoo.co.in>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment