Thursday 30 July 2015

[www.keralites.net] Poems about Lovers, You And I

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net
 

When you look up to the stars Does your mind race like mine? Asking silently, as your mind races violently, "How can this be? How lucky we are, together forever, you and me."

You And I

 © Connor Burkett

When you look up to the stars 
Does your mind race like mine? 
Asking silently, as your mind races violently, 
"How can this be? 
How lucky we are, together forever, you and me." 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Seeing, smelling, feeling your touch. 
Keeps my heart beating, you are my crutch 
That keeps my soul steady and my mind in the clouds 
Thinking of seeing you in all of these crowds. 
Pushing and passing to find you my dear. 
To hold you, to feel you and lose all fear. 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Hoping you're sleeping steady and dreaming sweet 
Of one day soon that we shall be, Together again 
You and I. 
Holding hands and locking eyes 
Our lips will touch, on our wedding day and there will be no goodbyes. 
No vows shall be broken, until our dying day. 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Our family will be stable, and loved more each day 
Holding our child as we ride on a sleigh. 
Through the fields and daisies and tall warm grass 
Our lives will be perfect, and will never pass 
Only time is what we have to keep us together. 
Keeping our promises, and holding on Forever. 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

When our time comes, to pass on by 
We will both remember. 
How lucky we are to have 
Just You and I


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
Source: www.LoveLifePoems.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment