Sunday 14 June 2015

[www.keralites.net] Leave Application-samples.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netLeave applications.Fun & Info @ Keralites.net  

(murdering english language)


 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netInfosys, Bangalore:Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife ,
please sanction me one-week leave."
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netOracle, Bangalore:Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
"As I want to shave my son's head , please leave me for two days.."
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netLeave-letter from a CDAC employee who was
performing his daughter's wedding:
"As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave.."
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFrom H.A.L. Administration Dept:
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it please grant me 10 days leave."
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netAnother employee applied for half-day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o'clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netA leave letter:
"I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netA leave letter to a headmaster:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today"
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netAnother letter written to a headmaster:
"As my headache is paining , please grant me leave for the day."
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netCovering note:
"I am enclosed herewith..."
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netAnother one:
"Dear Sir: with reference to the above , please refer to my bottom..."
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netActual application for leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".
________________________________
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netLetter writing:
"I am well here and hope you are also in the same well.


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Suresh <adidev05@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment