Tuesday 28 April 2015

[www.keralites.net] A poem dedicated to the man I fell in love with

 


 

A poem dedicated to the man I fell in love with. The man who became my soul mate. The best father I know. For life without him would not be worth living

First Comes Love...

© Dunia Silva

 

It dissolved everything I was 
and made me into the object of your affections. 
I remember looking in your eyes at the beginning 
and thinking how can things get any better? 

 

 

 

Little did I know that God had a roller coaster ride 
in mind for the two of us. It has been 
so much fun getting to know who you are, 
and yet, I wasn't expecting to fall in love so easily. 

 

 

 

I gave myself to you completely and without regrets. 
We were a dynamic couple to be envied. 
We had the kind of love that fairy tales are truly made of. 
I accepted you, and you accepted me blindly. 

 
Then comes marriage.... 

 

 

 

My dream come true. 
A night to really be remembered. You looked so handsome, 
waiting for me at the end of the altar, 
I found myself smiling, you took my breath away. 

 

 

 

We made it through so many obstacles, 
so many hurdles we avoided and had to run through. 
I felt so lucky to have you to share my life with, 
because I didn't think I could live without you. 

 
The came baby sitting in a carriage.... 

 

 

 

Just when I thought life couldn't possibly get better, 
the Lord blessed us with an angel. 
She could not be more heaven sent 
in every aspect of the word. 

 

 

 

I didn't know a love so true so big so undeniable 
as the one I felt for you and her. 
I found that I saw you in a new light 
so tender and soft holding our daughter in your arms. 

 

 

 

But with our wonderful life so complete, 
problems were soon sure to come. 
Its been a detachment and a distance building up 
but never a lack of love and adoration. 

 

 

 

The build up of tension and stress 
had put our love to the test. Its sad to see our life 
having so many ups and downs. 
But through our faith and courage we have still stayed strong. 

 

 

 

I know we don't share the joys we used to share before 
and that we don't have the time to spend together like before, 
Please remember that we still need to work on us, 
that we should never be invisible to one another. 

 

 

 

Don't let me turn away from you when mad, 
Don't let me lose faith in what we have 
Still remain the man I fell in love with, 
and ill remain the woman I vowed id be. 

 

 

 

I know for a fact that I do love you and I'm with you till the end 
No matter what comes between us 
well move the rocks in the way, 
and overcome any obstacles, 
because after all.... 

 
First comes love..... 

 


 
First Comes Love...

 

Lamhe judai ke bekarar kerte hain,

Haalat mere mujhe laachar karte hain,

Aankhe meri pad lo kabhi,

Ham khud kaise kahe ki aapse pyaar karte hain.

Mere pyaar ka hisaab jo lagaoge,

To mere pyar ko behisaab paoge,

Paani ke bulbule sa hai mera pyar,

Zara si thes lagi to dhundte rehjaoge.

When u mix rice in milk u call it kheer.

When u mix vinegar in milk u call it paneer..

When u mix a sweet person like me in ur life ..

U call it takdeer.


 

Yoon to zindagi ki rahoon main log hazar milengay

Hum kya hum say achy hazar milengay

Lekin bhool na jana bhool se bhi hamain

Kyoon k hum kahan apko bar bar milengay

Dur na jaaya karo dil tadap jaata hai

Tere hi khayalon me din guzar jaata hai

Aaj puchha hai dil ne ek sawal tumse

Kya dur rehker tumko bhi hamara khayal ata hai

Khamosh raat ke pehlu me sitare nahi hote,

In rukhi aankho me rangin nazare na hote.

Hum bhi na karte parwah,

Agar aap itne pyare na hote

Apke aane se zindagi kitni khubsoorat hai,

Dil me basayi hai jo woh apki hi surat hai,

Dur jaana nahi humse kabhi bhulker bhi,

Hume har kadam per aapki zarurat hai.

Badalna aata nahi humko mousmo ki tarah

Har ek roop main tera intezaar karte hain

Na tum samet sakogi jise qayamat tak

Kasam tumhari tumhe itna pyar karte hain.

If u touch n feel its desire.


 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment