Wednesday 24 December 2014

[www.keralites.net] Many Questions Christians (True Born again believers) ask:

 


 

 
My dear Friends in Christ across the World:
 

 
Greetings to all of you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!   Friends: somehow I felt like writing few words about the above subject since many sincere believers including my cousin sisters and nieces and my close friends in U.S and in India. They have Doubts. The root cause for these doubts emerging is due to the lack of Biblical teaching from the pulpit / or from the Pastors.... There is no question about it!!!  So, let me put down some of these questions and their answers in the shortest way possible.  If you need detailed answers pl. do not hesitate to write to me or start attending a Bible believing, BIBLE TEACHING church regularly and it will take, sometimes years for you to understand the principles and a grip of it.  And your doubts will be cleared.......
 

 
1.         When I reach heaven Will I be able to see Jesus in Person?...  Answer is "YES"....  You can see Him (as He is), touch Him, Hug Him, speak to Him face to face, Worship Him at His visible feet, etc; Visually Physically and literally! Ok.
 

 
2.         When I reach Heaven will I be able to see my loved ones (Father, mother, husband, wife, children,in-laws, Friends and my Pastors etc,)?.... Answer is "YES".
 
 
 
(Note:- Only your BORN AGAIN loved ones; rest others waiting in Transit camp (Hades) in Hell  compartment for future condemnation and judgment to be put in the Lake of Fire... Under Jesus Christ, you and I will be the ONES judging some of them ..... How sad it will be if we have to judge our own fathers, mothers and Children and so and so???????   (We will be judging even the fallen angels, the Bible says so.... Dear Friends we have still time to present the TRUE GOSPEL to our loved ones and friends.... That time may not last since the RAPTURE is nearing).
 

 
3.         When I reach Heaven can I see the "FATHER" (Jehovah God)?.... Answer is "NO".... You can NEITHER see the Father nor the Holy Spirit...  But JESUS, the perfect GOD-MAN only..... (note: Jesus said "If you have seen me you have seen the Father"  "I am in my Father and my Father is in me"  "My Father and I are ONE".   Isaiah 9:6 says, Jesus Christ is the "EVERLASTING FATHER"..... I can quote many passages like that...Ok.)
 

 
4.         Can I eat food in Heaven?...  Answer is "YES" if you want to.... Otherwise you do not have to eat to survive there.... Ok.
 

 
5.         Will I have a Physical body in Heaven?.... Answer is "ABSOLUTE YES"..... An IMMORTAL BODY, an IMPERISHABLE BODY, a GLORIFIED BODY like that of Resurrected Saviour, Jesus.....  An absolutely perfect Body functioning like angels... that body can pass through the metaphysical structure of a closed room... That body can travel at a tremendous speed from heaven to earth and back... That body can appear and disappear within the micro-fraction of a microsecond.... That body can travel to India from U.S and visit my mother within the twinkling of an eye without any Airplane ticket... That body will NEVER EVER deteriorate..... In heaven you and I will be above the angels ruling the world jointly by assisting the LORD's kingdom (Physical, literal, and visual) rule on earth and beyond in to eons of eternity.....Ok.
 

 
6.         Will I be sick in Heaven? Answer is "Absolute NO". You and I will be perfectly healthy and will be looking like 30 years old.
 

 
7.         Will it be boring in Heaven?.... Answer is "NO".... You and I will be serving the Lord, always happy, always busy (No couch potatoes there) with exuberant smile, laughter and joy... No human can describe the happiness and the atmosphere that we are going to be in....  (The Bible says "Eyes have not seen, Ears have not heard what God has prepared for His Children, the True Born again believers only)......
 

 
8.         Will my husband I will be still spouses there?.... Answer is "Only in memory", but you will be brothers and sisters without any physical intimacy and you will NOT be living in same MANSION (Room/or house/or dwelling place... different translations) in New Jerusalem or in Heaven, BUT will be meeting every day in Worship and through the Administrative functions of His kingdom...... No Laziness there.... Ok.
 

 
9.         Will I see my aborted babies there in heaven?....  Answer is "YES"..... But they will be presented before you as 30 years old healthy individuals...... (Note:  Since you have repented and confessed your this particular Sin, there is no condemnation for you and you will be in heaven even without  any worries..... That is the secret of the Forgiveness of Jesus and the power of the BLOOD of Jesus).... ok.
 

 
10.       Will there be any animals in heaven?  answer......"YES".... In the MILLENIUM after the RAPTURE there will be all kinds of animals and mortal human beings on earth (after the entire World is destroyed after the ARMAGEDDON.... Theologians believe this is that LAST GENERATION going to face the WRATH of GOD (Rev. 5-19).   But after His Millennium (1000 years) rule on earth there will be NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH and there will be animals along with Righteous SAINTS of GOD, all of us who are CHRISTIANS, not CHU-ur-Chians  or nominal Church attenders or masking phonies.... Ok. Otherwise How can Christ and His
armies of heaven follow him in 'WHITE HORSES' (Read Rev.19 pls)?
Answer me....!! Some illtrained preachers are confused about this!!
Search the scritures......Scripture alone!!
 

 
11.       Is heaven a real place?... answer is...."YES, YES, YES.. Absolute YES"....

 
12.       Is Hell a real place?.... Answer is...."YES, YES, YES".... (Note: Jesus spoke about HELL more times than He spoke about HEAVEN"...  If you need I can Re-send my previous article titled "Is there a Literal Hell and Literal Heaven" to you..... Ok.... Let no one choose that place known as "HELL"......

 

 
13.       Is Satan/or Devil a real person?.... Answer is "YES, YES, YES"...... Most intelligent and Cunning person and Most expert theologian also who can TWIST every passage in the Bible for his advantage..... He is the ARCH-ENEMY of God and EVERY TRUE CHRISTIAN and the destructive friend of every UNSAVED PERSON on earth.... ok.  He is also working OVERTIME to destroy Christians and JEWS.... He is known as the PRINCE of the AIR and his abode is in 2nd Heaven, having billions upon billions of Fallen angels/demons and UNSAVED PEOPLES spirits under him to assist in his Satanic Kingdom on earth.....  It will come to an end very SOON after the RAPTURE and after the battle of ARMAGEDDON ..... ok.
 
Special Note: The RAPTURE is a very special event.  For that additional vigilance is required by RENEWING of our MINDS (Rom.12) every day by living a lifestyle that reflects the lifestyle of Jesus Christ and winning Souls in your given capacity and waiting for His return (the Raptured persons will see NO physical death at all)....  The Wise Virgins in Mathew Ch.25 is one of the examples in addition to all parables in the Bible... "NO one will get in to heaven through the RAPTURE even with an IOTA of tiniest sin" by Dr. Charles Stanley.... Also pls. refer to my POST SALVATION Sins (the article)....the sins committed after getting genuinely saved...... Ok.  So, walk righteously in all the aspects of your entire being by fully applying the Bible principles in your life..... It is definitely possible if you surrender your WILL to the Father through Christ..... Will is the culprit preventing any good thing happening in your life...  God will never interfere with our "FREE WILL".... Ok my friends.

 
Dear Friends: I have covered the above questions on the basis of the Biblical studies and the teachings of some of the top most Saintly Scholars in Evangelical Fundamental orthodox Christianity.... I am very happy to pass it on to you..... I want you to clear your Doubts.......

 
But, if you have DOUBT about your SALVATION or DOUBT about the work of Jesus on the CROSS you CAN NOT go to heaven...... I know many of the Clergy and laymen / women running around saying about their Salvation and Assurance this way "I do not know, I am not sure, May be, I hope so, who knows who will go to heaven, I am a good person, may  be I will go,  I keep the 10 commandments and so I may have a chance, I am baptized and confirmed and go to church every Sunday, So, I am supposed to be there; MY parents are Christians, so I think I have a Chance up there, My Father was a Priest/or Achan / or Pastor, So I am a Christian and have a chance; I sing in the Choir, I am a worship leader and I am a Pastor and give 10% to Church, I support and raise orphans and so I think I will be in heaven.............
 
Dear Friends, in all these above answers you NEVER said "I AM SURE that I WILL GO TO HEAVEN if I DIE NEXT MOMENT"..... The reason you are not sure is because You DO NOT know the word of God and the PERSON of JESUS CHRIST and the Person to blame is your Immediate PASTOR whose job is to teach you and ESTABLISH you and EDIFY you ...... You ask me the question like this "Prince, if you die in the next moment will you be in heaven?  My answer will be an ABSOLUTE YES!!!!!!!.....  Not because I am good, not because I teach the Bible or any of my good activities !!!    My knowledge about Jesus was not Head knowledge, but my Heart knowledge and my FULL TRUST in the FINISHED WORK of JESUS on the cross of Calvary and His Word which confirms my status in the Bible that I HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE which started 57 years ago.I do NOT need any certificate from any humanbeings that includes the clery to put me in heaven......I am already,spiritually seated at the right hand of the Father
in Heaven,in Jesus Christ.....Read and study the whole book of Ephesians being the DOCTRINE of THE CHURCH.....The Ecclesiology!
 
The DEVIL cannot steal my Faith even if he tries in any way or even if I fail.....  JESUS says so and it SETTLES the matter...... Why you have doubt?  Your Pastors do not teach SATANOLOGY and most of the Bible Schools (Colleges) these days avoid that subject and ESCHATOLOGY (Study of Prophecy) and thus WATERING DOWN CHRISTIANITY.....

 
So, If you have Doubt about your Salvation and going to heaven this is the time to correct yourself and get ready immediately, because the 'RAPTURE' is around the Corner and the '7 YEAR TRIBULATION' will set in SOON.....The time is set; the Clock is clicking; I want all of us to escape the 'DOOMSDAY' and before that Tell about Jesus to someone and His great Salvation and the glorious HOPE (the BLESSED HOPE) of the Saints (all of us)..... the ONLY HOPE for mankind.... These things I wrote in my previous Prophecy articles.... Pls. review if you will ......

 
I want to see all of you and your loved ones in Heaven!!!  That is why I am writing these articles..... I  love you all in Christ.

 
God Bless......Shalom.
 
Prince Thankachan's 
Internet Ministry International, Pennsylvania, US A
General Director
    
Related Prophetic and Evangelistic Ministries.
Kerala, South India.

 
Note: Permission granted to forward 
 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment