Thursday 20 November 2014

[www.keralites.net] Beautiful Photos.....ENJOY [19 Attachments]

 

Some amazing weather photo sho​o​ts from Australia

 
Australia is a dry desert nation.
Every now and again nature has its way and…
​1. "Come here Brisbane, I'm gonna EAT you."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
2. "Beach time's over, Bondi. Try riding this wave."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
3. "Good Morning, Far North Queensland. First I'm going to roll you up, then I'm going to smoke you."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
4. "Yes Kalgoorlie, I am an alien spaceship unleashing hell."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
5. "I might look like a storm Cape York, but I'm actually a giant swarm of flying spiders. Or that thing from Independence Day."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

6. "Wake up Sydney, I'm going to swallow you up."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
7. "And you, Gold Coast. You said you wanted a foamy Cappuccino, right?"
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
8. "Think it's hot, Alice Springs? How about a bit of a fire tornado to warm things up?"
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
9. "Hey you, Mr Hot Stuff. How about I cool you off?"
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

10. "What do you mean you've never seen a tsunami of sand at sea before?! This is AUSTRALIA mate, pull yourself together."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
11. "Seriously, these things are constantly circling your coastline. There is no escape."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
12. "I may look 'kind of cool' Barrow Island, but I'm about to eat your airport."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
13. "There are 99 things that can kill you in this picture, and only one of them is me."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
14. "Get ready to meet your maker, Geelong."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
15. "Yes, I am literally melting the Earth with my unstoppable force. What you going to do about it?"
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
16. "Good morning, Menindee Lakes. First I'm going to rain down lightning, then I'm going to strip every tree, and finally I'm going to remix your colour via electromagnetic fields. What you got?"
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
17. "Oh I'm sorry, Mr Tourist, did my desert dust storm ruin your Sydney Harbour photo opportunity?"
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
18. "Off to Mordor for you, Brisbane."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
19. "STILL NOT SCARED OF ME? How about I spark some lightning in the shape of your country?!"
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
In all seriousness, Australia often endures extreme weather including bush fires, floods and cyclones. Australia is a nation with a Catastrophic Fire Danger Rating (even higher than Extreme). 
But, yet there is beauty to see !
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Fereshteh Jamshidi <fayjay81@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 19 photo(s) from this topic.
Mail Attachment.jpeg Mail Attachment.jpeg Mail Attachment.jpeg Mail Attachment.jpeg Mail Attachment.jpeg

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment