Tuesday 24 June 2014

[www.keralites.net] Marriage Poems, Winter's Morning

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
 

 

Morning has come, to take me away. I wish by your side, forever I could stay.

Winter's Morning

© Jody

 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net
 

 

 

Morning has come, to take me away. 
I wish by your side, forever I could stay. 
I have to get up, I have to go 
Can you hear me grunt, can you here me moan. 

 
Hold you tight, is all I want to do. 
I don't want to leave, to see you soon. 
Warm and cozy, I lay by your side. 
If I don't come, do you think they won't mind? 

 
My life my reason is right next to me. 
So how does one just get up to leave? 
I suppose I have to drag myself out, 
And accept the day, working about. 

 
But know just how every moment I'll miss, 
Having you close feeling a bliss. 
Sharing my love and all my soul, 
Holding you tight through this morning's cold. 

 
From Me To You 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment