Friday 9 May 2014

[www.keralites.net] I wish that I and all men, could understand our respective wives

 

I wish that I and all men, could understand our respective wives
 

 

 
A biker was riding along a beach in California, when suddenly, the sky clouded above his head, and in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me, in all ways, I will grant you one wish."  The biker pulled over and said, "Please build me a bridge dear Lord, to Hawaii, so that I can ride over, anytime that I want."
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
The Lord replied, "Your request, is materialistic.  Think of the enormous challenges, for that kind of undertaking - the type of supports that would be required, to reach the bottom of the Pacific Ocean?!  And the extent of concrete and steel, that it would take?!  It will nearly exhaust, several natural resources.  I can do it.  But it is hard for me to justify your desire, for worldly things.  Take a little more time, and think of something, that could possibly help all of mankind."

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

The biker thought about it for a long time, and finally said, "Lord, I wish that I and all men, could understand our respective wives. I  want to know, how she feels inside; what she's thinking of, when she gives me the silent treatment; why she cries; what she means, when she says nothing's wrong; and how I can make, a woman truly happy."

After a short pause, the Lord replied with a sigh, 
"You want two lanes or four, on that bridge that you had asked for?"

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic ()

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment