Thursday 15 May 2014

[www.keralites.net] Best Funny Quotes

 

Best Funny Quotes

Like precious blossoms blooming in an arid and parched land, a smile has the power to attract. So give in to the magical appeal of the smile. Leave behind the desires of your wishful mind and lend a cheerful twist to life. Here are some of the best funny quotes that are sure to captivate you.

  • Jimmy Durante
    My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.

     

  • Woody Allen
    The universe is merely a fleeting idea in God's mind - a pretty uncomfortable thought, particularly if you've just made a down payment on a house.

     

  • Oscar Wilde
    I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

     

  • Groucho Marx
    A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running.

     

  • Fred Allen
    A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing but together can decide that nothing can be done.

     

  • George Bernard Shaw
    A government that robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.                                                     (Thats how governments of India and USA are run ---- thanks to coalition governments)

     
  • Fred Allen
    A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.

     

  • Robert McCloskey
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

     

  • Mark Twain
    It used to take me all vacation to grow a new hide in place of the one they flogged off me during school term.

     

  • Henry A. Kissinger
    There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.

     

  • Robert Frost
    A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.

     

  • Oscar Wilde
    By persistently remaining single a man converts himself into a permanent public temptation.

     

  • Winston Churchill
    I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.

     

  • Mae West
    When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.

     

  • Steven Wright
    Ever notice how it's a penny for your thoughts, yet you put in your two-cents? Someone is making a penny on the deal!

     

  • Charles Schulz
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.

     

  • Jerry Seinfeld
    There's no such thing as fun for the whole family.

     

  • Fred Allen
    I learned law so well, the day I graduated I sued the college, won the case, and got my tuition back.

     

  • Groucho Marx
    Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
Here is a great pps for you.
 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Just launched ! Link preview on Yahoo Groups
Visit your Group on the web, simply paste the link to the article, photo or video you wish to share in the message you are composing.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment