Friday 28 March 2014

[www.keralites.net] Rock :~ ना जाने किसकी तल ाश में जन्मों से भटकता रहा हूँ मैं (~: Rock: ~ I wonder what I'm wandering in search of births

 

Rock: ~ I wonder what I'm wandering in search of births
 

I'm not going to move further away from looking at births 
Reads your name from your heart to your soul I am 

Whenever a song or ghazal written 
You are descended from my pen mourning of Lfghon 
Secretly simply to silence the sound of your Khdmo 
Every passing moment I'm listening to 

Blooms Spring air moon or Bhkti 
Only to realize a moment of touching your 
I smell myself am 

Simply looked in my thoughts 
Ocean of love in your eyes 
C's eyes lost in your love for these'm praying reads 

Today you half my name written on the 
Suddenly I realized I got disappearing fast 
You even today in every corner of my heart smiles 
And for you, I'm still a stranger

 

 
Rock :~ ना जाने किसकी तलाश में जन्मों से भटकता रहा हूँ मैं
 

 
ना जाने किसकी तलाश में जन्मों से भटकता रहा हूँ मैं
अपनी रूह से तेरे दिल की धड़कन तक अपना नाम पढ़ता रहा हूँ मैं

लिखा जब भी कोई गीत या ग़ज़ल
तू ही लफ़्ज़ों का लिबास पहने मेरी कलम से उतरा है
यूँ चुपके से ख़ामोशी से तेरे क़दमो की आहट
हर गुजरते लम्हे में सुनता रहा हूँ मैं

खिलता चाँद हो या फिर बहकती बसंती हवा
सिर्फ़ तेरे छुअन के एक पल के एहसास से
ख़ुद ही महकता रहा हूँ मैं

यूँ ही अपने ख़्यालों में देखा है
तेरी आँखो में प्यार का समुंदर
खोई सी तेरी इन नज़रो में अपने लिए प्यार की इबादत पढ़ता रहा हूँ मैं

पर आज तेरे लिखे मेरे अधूरे नाम ने
अचानक मुझे मेरे वज़ूद का एहसास करवा दिया
की तू आज भी मेरे दिल के हर कोने में मुस्कराता है
और तेरे लिए आज भी एक अजनबी रहा हूँ मैं
 

 

When one has the privilege of loving and being loved, 
life is extraordinarily beautiful 
Have a Happy Day 

 

If you do not wish to receive my emails send me a message with the subject REMOVE and your name will be deleted from my list.


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment