Thursday 27 March 2014

[www.keralites.net] Heartfelt thanks for existing and for the time you share with me

 

Hello, goodmorning  from India to my beautiful, lovely, charming, fascinating, unique, stylish, adored, charismatic, friendly, divine, sweet, beloved, admired, exquisite, sensual and very much thanks for sharing daily unique mails. Wishing you  all  the best and better pre Weekend

BLESSINGS GOD fill you and protect you always
Heartfelt thanks for existing and for the time
you share with me
CUIDATE favor and appreciate you too
me and you are essential
to continue to share in this space
and I beg to DIVINE CREATOR I grant us
the stay here much longer
Receive my warmest saludito, BESOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTES trillion tender and very narrow apapachos with chocolatey taste of your biggest fan and unconditional friend  Murli
un
www.Furnarm.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment