Tuesday 29 October 2013

[www.keralites.net] Fab You Bliss

 


 

Your Unique Fashion Style
The most common complaint I hear women say about their fashion is, "I'll never look that good, I don't have great style".
Does this sound like you? If so, I need to give you a friendly slap. Lovelies, please wipe such thoughts from your mind. No matter what you say you're 100% wrong!
Everyone has a unique style. Period. It's just a matter of finding it. But once you do, it's as easy as having the confidence and using your unique style to your advantage.
Finding your unique fashion style has nothing to do with being able to afford the most expensive "it" name brand clothing. It has nothing do with how many different outfits you have in your closet or even whether your wardrobe contains the latest in fashion trends. Nope, finding your unique fashion style is all about knowing what works for you and enhancing it to work even better.
Image via Pink Peonies
How do you do that? Easy. Pay attention to how you feel with certain things you wear. And especially take notice when you get the most compliments. Do you feel more confident when you're wearing skirts as opposed to pants? If so, skirts might be part of your unique fashion style. Are jeans more your thing? That's cool, rock them with heels or flats or sporty loafers like shown below. Do people compliment your selection in accessories? Perfect, then accessories might be your flair.
The point is – find what works for you and accentuate it.
Image via Atlantic-Pacific
Here's a great example. Hats are part of my unique fashion style. But I didn't always know this. In fact, I didn't figure this out until just a few years ago. How did I realize this? It was mostly because a light bulb went off by about the 800 person who told me I look good in hats. Yes, when it comes to taking compliments I can be clueless too.
Once I realized hats are one of my things, I started wearing them even more. As you can see I'm wearing one in my profile photo. And now I'll find any excuse to wear them. "Oh…it's a bit chilly out? Guess I should wear a hat." Or if I'm having a bad hair day, it's the perfect time for a hat.
Image via Fashion Vibe
I also realized glasses, both sun and regular, are a style that works for me too. And accessories like scarves and necklaces and lots of bracelets are my friends as well. I'm not a big earrings kind of gal though. I get annoyed by them sometimes. But if they're your thing, be sure to rock them like no one else..
So whether your style is high fashion or a laid-back weekend style seven days a week, the point I'm after here is wearing what you feel best in is usually what gives you the most confidence; and confidence is in turn what creates the spark behind your unique fashion style. It really is as easy as that.
Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment