Friday 25 October 2013

[www.keralites.net] Fab You Bliss

 

Relaxed Custom Styled Barn Wedding
It occurred to me today that I rarely refer to my own wedding when writing about them here on Fab You Bliss. But maybe I should. I mean, I am a wedding blogger and I have planned my own wedding. Yes it was nearly six years ago, but many of the details that were important to us I hear lots of couples say matter to them as well. So I'm guessing my experiences as a bride could be useful. So look for some blending of my personal wedding experiences going forward. Just a little though.
One of the most important desires we had with our wedding was we wanted it to be very relaxed. We hoped that friends and family would feel at home and enjoy our day as with us much as we were looking forward to enjoying it with them. And that's exactly what today's bride and groom wanted as well. Teri and John dreamed up and brought to life this relaxed custom styled barn wedding at their home in Howell, Michigan.
Gorgeous succulents and roses decorated the bride's bouquet and groom's boutonniere. Rustic lanterns in various styles and colors were placed around the property as well as above the bride and groom at the barn alter. Wildflowers in mason jars were carefully placed all around the property and cut tree rounds were used as the base for table centerpieces in a lovely rustic way.
Vintage couches and wicker chairs were brought in for comfortable seating and to carry through with the relaxed vibe. And most of these lovely details like the signs and lanterns were provided or made by Teri herself, who stole the entire show in her stunning lace Claire Pettibone gown. And with these gorgeous images sent in by Chelsea Brown Photography, I'd say Teri and John were 100% successful in bringing their relaxed custom styled barn wedding day to life.

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment