Saturday 19 October 2013

[www.keralites.net] Fab You Bliss

 

Sareh Nouri Bridal Gowns 2014

 
Last week was Bridal Market in New York City. Bridal Market is the wedding industry's version of Fashion Week, and it's always a big deal to attend. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go this year. But I did receive these images from one of my favorite designers. So I'm delighted to share them with you today!
Photographed by Laura Gordon Photography, these beautiful images are some of my favorites from the Sareh Nouri Bridal Gowns 2014 official Lookbook shoot from Central Park. So even though the collection was seen last week on the runway, I'm excited to share these images with you for the first time anywhere.
So, pull up a seat and sit back to enjoy these stunning designs. And please share if you have a favorite, or two, or three. Of course all of the styles are beyond gorgeous; I have to say my favorite is the steel gray off the shoulder beauty shown below. Love!

 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment