Saturday 13 July 2013

[www.keralites.net] You Picked Me

 



You picked me up from the ground

showed me your love
 

helped me understand my life

 

You showed me the different world


 

You loved me with all your heart

 

You love me when I am mad

 

You love me was I am sad

 

You love me when I cry

 

You love me when I lost my mind

 

and have no idea who I am


 

I know you love me,

 

you love me with all your heart

 

and for that I want to thank you

 

from the bottom of my heart.




www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment