Tuesday 30 July 2013

[www.keralites.net] Love Poem Of The Week (c)Krista

 

I Will Always Remember
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I Will Always Remember

I will always remember the night when you said goodbye.
The night you decided to throw away everything we had.
The night you opened my eyes to the world of sorrow.
The night you ended what I had worked so hard to save.

I will always remember the lonely nights that were to follow.
The nights where I lay awake, thinking of .............

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment