Friday 22 March 2013

[www.keralites.net] 5 Reason You'll Never Hate Facebook

 

There is no doubt Facebook become main ingredient in internet life.We know that majorities of Facebook users are addicted, No idea why they can't quit addict of Facebook. Let me tell you something about Facebook that you'll never hate Facebook, First of all this is my personal opinion why I cant hate Facebook and my dearest friends because when I take a decision to write this article just i was seek my friends inquisition. Recently my grandma open account in Facebook. probably she getting lot of notification from family members and so on. Below some points which you cannot hate Facebook.

It help you stay in touch with fellows
Facebook is the best opportunity to relate with your every fellows which they are near or far, because there are many ways to keep in touch with friends. Recently i got a message hey Buddy do you remembering me? I replied sorry i didn't get you because his profile pic was an actor but instantly he messaged oh you cant remembering me I was a member of soccer kings calicut in 2005, So matter is he was a my good friends while we members of soccer club and I could getting lot friend request which I thought never gonna seen them.

It keep all personal memories
I was active in Facebook since 2008 probably it stores all memories like statues, messages, photos and many other stuffs but still updating romping things that's the my spirit to posting something on Facebook.
According the word of Lois Lowry "The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared."

It help to catch events

It is best way to invite your friends for any functions, party, and many other programs through Facebook events. Although it becoming famous due to events as well as easy to remember many programs.

It helps to you remember friends birthday
In a olden days the people used to wish birthday on sending cards but now on days totally changed. I think the most of grocery are closed which are relating with provide wishing cards due to the trenchant changes in social media because I've experience while studying in low classes I was used to wish friends birthday via cards but now anyone can easily wish your friends birthday through Facebook.

It helps to get breaking news

There is no doubt Facebook users are so hungry to spread breaking news, The most most of news also becoming more popular due to Facebook users sharing to world. As a active user of Facebook I can say that with in minutes news are fetching in wall but don't believe all news because some one are creating fake news also, So beware it whenever getting breaking news on Facebook.

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment