Sunday 24 March 2013

Re: [www.keralites.net] World's largest Hindu temple to come up in Bihar

 

To all members

When this form open a discussion, please try to reply within this group.  Also we all have our own religion and political belief.  When the discussion is about religion or politics it is the habit of some of the members to respond in such a way that they cannot tolerate any thing against their belief.  Please be noted ' one day we all become memory for somebody let us make it a good one'  so please use good language in the mails. We are posting a letter from one of our member.  Let us try to be healthy in thoughts and make our society a hatred free one

 

Thanks and regards

 

Keralites

 

dear Friends,


I have been getting many private mails from my friends in this Yahoo groups, many of which are crossing the limits. Let me first clarify that I am not a Muslim, My name is Ayswaria Deepti. I am born as a christian, but my parents are wise enough to teach me about all the major religions and they taught me to respect all religions and to keep them in high regards. I don't have the patience to reply to many personal mails coming due to a reply to a post I did in this group. Thant is why I am directly writing to this group. I had replied to one of the mails in a nice way and got quiet a nasty reply cursing my parents for my wrong upbringing. One of these mails I forwarded to the group is not yet posted,
The only thing I did was mentioning that Mosques are less extravagant compared to churches and temples. Now I am getting mails from people blaming me that I am a religious extremist and a terrorist in making. I just want to ask a question. Is this our great India culture? Let me end with a quote from the great Mr Agarwal (this is a part of the mail he sent me)  - Then you should lean how to behave in society and media, which is very easily available to you and to all of us. You have not still learned to respect all religions if  you have great regard to Islam and its teachings.

Please my dear friends, if you are replying to a post from the group, reply to the group, so that everyone can read it. Also, please dont use abusive language as few of you have done just because I am a woman. 

Thanks,

Ayswaria

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment