Saturday 8 December 2012

[www.keralites.net] : We must have some connection before

 

 Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

You and I must have some connection before

                               You and I must have some connection before
                                                

                               Otherwise, this heart isn't enraptured just like that
                                    We must have some past connection
                            Otherwise, no one wou
ld enrapture a heart like that

                                       Whether you know it or not

                           


           Whether you agree or not

                           We must have some connection before
                                  Otherwise, this heart isn't enraptured just like that

                                                    

That moment seems misty
Here or there, who knows where it took place
You and I have met somewhere before
This is what my heart tells me when I saw you

  Fun & Info @ Keralites.net



You were meant for me
I was meant for you
In the past, I took you in my arms
And we swayed away


                                             Fun & Info @ Keralites.net



  Look, don't disappear now

We must never separate
We will remain caught in this game (of love) forever

This is the promise of the night

 

We must have some connection before
Otherwise, no one enraptures a heart like this


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment