Monday 5 November 2012

[www.keralites.net] I will hold you up when you can't stand

 

I will hold you up when you can't stand

Tweet
This quote relates to both men and women, this is the way how they can truly love each other, respect and be together in most difficult moments of life.

'I will hold you up when you can't stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always�
- By Unknown
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment