Monday 29 October 2012

[www.keralites.net] Ole plays doctor

 

Ole Fills In


A doctor in Duluth Minnesota wanted to get
Off work and go hunting, so he
approached his assistant. 'Ole, I am goin' huntin' tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of all my patients.'

'Yes, sir!' answers Ole.

The doctor goes hunting and returns
The following day and asks: 'So, Ole,
How was your day?'

Ole told him that he took care of
Three patients. 'The first one had a
Headache so I gave him TYLENOL.'

'Bravo, mate, and the second one?'
Asks the doctor.

'The second one had stomach burning and I gave him MAALOX, sir,' says Ole.

'Bravo, bravo! You're good at this and what about the third one?' asks the Doctor.

'Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opens and a woman enters.
Like a flame, she undresses herself,
Taking off everything including
Her panties and lies
Down on the table and shouts:
HELP ME - I haven't
Seen a man in over two years!!'

'Tunderin' Lard Yeezus, Ole,
What did you do?' asks the doctor.

'I put drops in her eyes!!


You thought I was sending a dirty joke!
NOT ME!

Remember - Keep Smiling
It makes people wonder
what you're up to!!
 
ISMAIL CHOHAN

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment