Friday 5 October 2012

Re: [www.keralites.net] Seed sawing Farmer.

 


Dear Friends in Keralites.
 
 
 I am overwhelmed by the loving  response for my request for the picture of a seed sawing farmer, from the Keralites group.
I thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of those who have send links with pictures, especially, to the Moderator,
 Rashilla FS, Jose Joseph and Muralidharan Pillai.
 May god bless you all!
 I got much more than I expected.
 Thanks again.
 Yours Sincerely,
 Y. Jacob.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment