Saturday 29 September 2012

[www.keralites.net] You are always in my heart

 

You are always in my heart, here and everywhere, There is no one in the whole world that makes me feel this way.


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


I will love you until my heart stops beating.


It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Just had to let you know... you're the best! I love you!


love it's just like a bubble gum when it stick on your heart, it so hard to remove..





I luv u more than any word can describe.


Love means Sharing the games of life together ..


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I can't live without you. I love u

Prince
www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment