Monday 28 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] A Special Delivery Message For You

 


 

 

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
 
 
 
 

A Special Delivery Message For You

When you've lost your co-pilot - flying solo near and far;
When your engine seems to falter - know I'm just beyond the bar.
When clouds are dark and heavy, I am winging it above;
When you fly through the storm, trust I'm watching you with love.
 
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

When you rise above the mountains, I'll be cheering you along;
When your flight becomes less bumpy, I'll be in your heart with song.
I have just been sent ahead and we will meet again some day;
So now, live every rainbow that comes along your way.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net



 
 
 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment