Friday 6 April 2012

[www.keralites.net] A Sardar was caught by the police ...

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
A Sardar was caught by the police: How did u kill 50 people ?

Sardar: I was driving my Car at 40mph, but when I tried to stop I found that I have no breaks, I saw 2 men walking in the street and a wedding going on at the other side of the street, Who should I hit ?

The police man: Ofcourse the 2 men, less damage.

Sardar: Thats what I thought to myself, but when I did it, I hit only one and the other ran to the wedding, So I Went After him.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

ISMAIL CHOHAN

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment