Sunday 4 September 2011

[www.keralites.net] NIC VUJICIC IN BLOEMFONTEIN

NIC VUJICIC IN BLOEMFONTEIN - awesome stuff!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Think you have problems?

Then read this and watch 'your problems' fade into insignificance.

Peter

"Complain and remain or praise and be raised." ~ Joyce Meyer

 

 This amazing man speak of his love for God and his ability to enjoy life!

 

 This story is truly amazing.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net

My name is Nick Vujicic and I give God the Glory for how He has used my testimony

to touch thousands of hearts around the world! I was born without limbs and doctors

have no medical explanation for this birth 'defect'.

As you can imagine, I was faced with many challenges and obstacles.
'Consider it pure joy, my Brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds.'


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net
Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net


'And we know that in all things God works for the best for those who love Him.'

That verse spoke to my heart and convicted me to the point where that I know that there is no

such thing as luck, chance or coincidence that these 'bad' things happen in our life.

I now see that Glory revealed as He is using me just the way I am and in ways others can't be used.
I am now twenty-three years old and have completed a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Financial

Planning and Accounting.

I am also a motivational speaker and love to go out and share my story and testimony wherever

opportunities become available. I have developed talks to relate to and encourage students through

topics that challenge today's teenagers. I am also a speaker in the corporate sector.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net
I have a passion for reaching out to youth and keep myself available for whatever

God wants me to do, and wherever He leads, I follow.
I have many dreams and goals that I have set to achieve in my life.

I want to become the best witness I can be of God's Love and Hope, to become

an international inspirational speaker and be used as a vessel in both Christian

and non-Christian venues.

I want to become financially independent by the age of 25, through real estate investments,

to modify a car for me to drive and to be interviewed and share my story on the ' Oprah Winfrey Show '!

Writing several best-selling books has been one of my dreams and I hope to finish writing my first by

the end of the year. It will be called 'No Arms, No Legs, No Worries!'

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net?Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net?
The awesome thing about the Power of God, is that if we want to do something for God,

instead of focusing on our capability, concentrate on our availability for we know that it is

God through us and we can't do anything without Him.

Once we make ourselves available for God's work, guess whose capabilities we rely on? God's!

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net?Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net?Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
May the Lord Bless you
*THIS CHALLENGING MESSAGE IS GOING AROUND THE WORLD

What ever your situation in your life be thankful to GOD till the END........
 


www.keralites.net

No comments:

Post a Comment