Tuesday 26 July 2016

[www.keralites.net] Re: You Are Who God Says You Are!

 

' YOU ARE WHO GOD SAYS  YOU ARE.'

___________________________________________________________________________

Most of us think, there is nothing amazing about me. Nothing wonderful. I'm just average.

I'm just ordinary. But the fact is there is nothing ordinary about you!.

You have a fingerprint that nobody in this world has. There will never be another you.

There is nobody with the same personality, the same goals.

You are an original, made in the image of Almighty God.

Be bold as David was and say, 'I am amazing. I am wonderful. I am valuable.'

 

Matthew 10:30

'And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.'

You are valuable and precious to the Lord.

He is intimately aware of every detail that concerns you.

David said in Psalm 139,

'God, I praise You because you have made me in an amazing way.

What You have done is wonderful.'

Instead of going around feeling down on yourself, unattractive, too tall, too short,

not enough of this, or too much of that, dare to get up in the morning and say,

'I am a masterpiece, I am created in the image of Almighty God.' 

If He counts the hairs on your head, surely He will not overlook your concerns.

The all-wise, all-knowing God loves and cares for you, 'In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

He was God in the beginning. Through Him all things were made; without Him nothing was

made that has been made. In Him was life......' (John 1:1-4)

Your name is in there!

*

 PRAYER:

Lord, thank You for Your great and awesome love for me.

I rejoice in the knowledge that because You love me You will take care of me.

I will therefore rest in You and I will not be fearful.

Amen.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Change the way you think about yourself, and partner with God, then 'nothing' is impossible for you.

'I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO GIVES ME STRENGTH.'

SAUL OF TARSUS

 

Peter

ALAN 'Peter' HILDER

A.F. AIM  Assoc.I E Aust  A.M. AIRAH  M.SAGS

BUSINESS CONSULTANT

Patron HUNTER YOUTH EXPRESS

Vice President SPECIAL RELIGIOUS EDUCATION Newcastle

Contact : philder1@optusnet.com.au


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Peter Hilder" <philder1@optusnet.com.au>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment