Monday 13 May 2013

Re: [www.keralites.net] Samsung Galaxy Mini Locked

 

Please contact the Service Centre in any state capital which is authorized to service Samsung Galaxy to unlock the instrument. It is not a serious problem.

Prof. Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy


On Mon, 13 May 2013 21:41:20 +0530 wrote
>

>Dear Friendkindly help me, my mobile Samsung Galaxy Mini GTS5570 locked too many pattern attempts,anyone can help me please send me how to unlock in my email id illias khan .

>regards
>ikp

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment