Friday 9 August 2013

[www.keralites.net] hahahaha, for the day...

 

 

**

One afternoon, a wealthy businessman was riding in his Limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. He asked one of the two men, "Why are you eating grass?" "We don't have money for food." the poor man said, "So, we have to eat grass." "Well, then, come with me to my house. I will feed you." the businessman said. "But, Sir," the poor man said, "I have my wife and two children with me. They are over there under the tree." The businessman said, "Bring them too with you." Then, turning to the other man, he said, "You too come with us." The other man said in a pitiable voice, "I too have my wife and six children with me." The wealthy man said, "You bring them as well and all of you get into my car." They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the Limousine was! On the way, one of the poor men turned the wealthy man and said gratefully, "Sir, you are really a very kind man. Thank you very much for taking us to your house." The wealthy businessman replied, "Glad to do it. You all will simply love my place. The grass in my garden is almost one metre high...!!!"

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment