Wednesday 24 October 2012

[www.keralites.net] I just hope you love me too, As much as I love you.

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
My love for you is stronger,
Than any I've known before.
I hope that it lasts longer,
For eternity or more.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I miss you most when you're away,
And when we're together,
I just want you to stay,
With me forever.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


I swear that for you I'll be there,
Even when you love me no more,
I'll be there.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net


When I'm not with you,
Every second lasts forever,
And a minute much much more.
I just hope you love me too,
As much as I love you.

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment