Wednesday 21 March 2012

[www.keralites.net] YOUR AFFIRMATIONS WILL SHAPE YOUR LIFE

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

A wise man said, Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind.

Affirmations are an effective way to help change your mind set. An affirmation is a statement in present tense which is positive in nature. It may not be something you truly believe in about yourself but wish to see as the real you. Write it down and read and re-read them a number of times in a day. Affirmations have a strange way of helping us change our life. They work on our sub-conscious brain and give it the power to turn our thoughts into our reality. If you write them as wishes or hopes, they will remain as wishes or hopes but if you reinforce them as facts they become your facts.


Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

Your list of affirmations would be personal to you and would have what is your core need to be. However there are a few universal affirmations which if you add to your list, you would benefit greatly. Here are an auspicious number of examples of the evergreen.

I am a confident and self assured person.

I am in control of my life and emotions.

I am happy, calm and relaxed.

I have the potential to succeed and Imaximizeit at all times.

I am grateful that I get things the way I want.

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

I am an important person in my life and in the lives of all I know.

I love myself and am proud of myself with all my strengths and limitations.

I have the power to make my own destiny.

I have the ability to empathize and be compassionate towards others.

I forgive myself and others easily.

I am happy and grateful that my life and my world are always beautiful and bright with lots of goodness to look forward to.

What you tell yourself is what you will make your reality to be. So train your thoughts.

you are the master of your destiny. Cheers to your success!

COURTESY: Saloni Sawnani


--
Aano bhadra krtavo yantu vishwatah.(- RIG VEDA)
"Let noble thoughts come to me from all directions"

REGARDS
Miss.Shaija Vallikatri Bhaskaran

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment