Friday 14 October 2011

[www.keralites.net] You and Me Together

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

You and Me Together

By Ma'arab Hanif

You and me, together we are,

But for a fact we both know,

Life does not go on forever,

And someday we'll have to go.

But till that time comes near,

Maybe years, months or days,

I promise to hold you close,

And love you in so many ways.

Will try to keep you happy,

Away from grief and sorrow,

We'll face the hardships together,

Each time, start a new tomorrow.

Loving the way you want me to,

Not a guarantee, but will try,

In doing so might do things,

That will make you sad or cry.

But believe me when I say,

I will love you with all I have,

Our journey might not be smooth,

But that will never hold me back.

Will continue to strive in each way,

To make our bond of love stronger,

Caring, hugging and kissing you,

Making our days left feel longer.

So hold my hand till we live,

Apart, our lives will not be the same,

But this hope enlightens my heart,

In heaven, I will ask for you again. 

With great love,

Dora Saunier

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment