Friday 27 June 2014

[www.keralites.net] Jokes

 

  
One laugh per day is better than eating one apple a day

 

 

 

 

 

 
When a married man replies; 
"I'll think about it." -- 
What he really means is that he hasn't asked his wife for permission yet! . . . . . . . . . . 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.netFun & Info @ Keralites.net
)
 
-------------------------------------
A man was driving down the street, and he had an important meeting and couldn't find parking.

Looking up towards the Heaven, he said:

"Lord, have pity on me. If you find me a parking space,
I will go to church every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up drinking. "

Miraculously, a parking space appeared.
The man looked up again and said,
"Never mind. I found one.
 ​
​Thanks Keep Smiling,
Manjri Sharma.
Join me on my Mailing list - 'mShares' on Google Groups

 
Most of the times my effort is just copy  paste. If you find anything which is not shareable, feel free to contact me.

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Manjri Sharma <manjri.hs@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment