Saturday 14 September 2013

Re: [www.keralites.net] Metro work stopped due to demand for Nokku Kooli

 

What do you mean mister?

Should I join the chorus and and sing the same song that everything around me is bad and I am the only saint of Kerala?

What I wrote below was what I watched myself and not heard through any third party.

What else homework you talk about other than this?

I do not want people like to you to be like me. I expressed my views but the least to appease anybody like you.



From: naushad khalid <mkn_mg@yahoo.co.in>
To: Keralites@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net] Metro work stopped due to demand for Nokku Kooli



mr,John, please do home work b4 u posting something to the public....and please dont think that all keralites are same like you.the problems in the metro site are different,please try to watch T.V channels in kerala, and realize



From: John Thomas <joal0791@yahoo.com>
To: Keralites@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 12 September 2013 1:55 AM
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net] Metro work stopped due to demand for Nokku Kooli

 

I watched this news on TV channels in morning in which labour minister Shiby B John categorically said that this is not related to nokkukooli, but something else which is related to dispute on job conditions in nature as the manning of subcontractor is much lower than the minimum manning required to do this job.


From: sasi alex <sasialex@yahoo.co.in>
To: Keralites@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 9:49 AM
Subject: Re: [www.keralites.net] Metro work stopped due to demand for Nokku Kooli






__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment