Friday 26 October 2012

[www.keralites.net] : ever..

 

Ever since you entered my life, my life began to fill with joy and happiness. You're my angel sent from above.
You taught me how to love and live. Hope my angel would never leave me alone coz without you my life is empty. I love so TRULY, MADLY and DEEPLY.....
I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!
If I could have just one wish,I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of ur breath on my neck,the warmth of ur lips on my cheek...I love you my baby.
 
 

 
KMB
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment