Wednesday 29 July 2020

Re: [www.keralites.net] Request for messages

 

Who's this?? I don't know who you are??

Sent from my iPhone

On 29-Jul-2020, at 4:56 PM, Arun Vasudevan arundev1414@icloud.com [Keralites] <Keralites@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

  

Dear sir,
Have a good day,
Thank you for adding me in your group.
If possible,Kindly request you to add me in whatsup grop and send messages to my Whatsup up number.my mobile number is
(0091)9747111161
Expecting you favorable reply.
Thank you

Regards
Arun vasudevan

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: girish panicker <girisob@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment