Tuesday 14 May 2019

[www.keralites.net] Mohammad Yasir Riaz reversed health issued following Ojas Life -diet - All seminars are free, no medicines prescribed.

 


Mohammad Yasir Riaz
Happy to Share -
It was in oct-2017  I was  diabetic (Above200). My age is 40 years. I attended my first OJAS Seminar in Andheri-Mumbai, and it turned out to be life changing seminar for me. Before that Seminar I never heard or knew any such concept of Natural living. During that seminar each word said by Atul bhai was logically acceptable.

Slowly i started to change my lifestyle with each change got fruitful results and my Diabetes was controled and I stopped taking medicine with my Docter's consultation. It motivated me to continue Ojas Lifestyle further.. It took more than one month to start to follow Ojas Lifestyle 100% completely. But once I started it was totally new way of living which one can understand only thru self-experience.

Though there are many many benefits of following OJAS lifestyle, but I would surely like to mention here few major changes it brought to my life, which are:
1. No Medicine of any kind since more than a year now.
2. Earlier had frequent complaint of Acidity, Gas & Constipation which has disappeared since started following Ojaslife style.
3. Frequent Back Pain problem of past have not relapsed since then 
4. And Last but not least & most important for me that I have lost 12 Kgs  in 7-8 months with increased energy level, after starting following 100% OJAS Life.

BIG THANKS to each & every members of Team Ojas for spreading awareness of this lifestyle. With lots & lots of good wishes for noble "MISSION HEALTHY INDIA -2025". 
Lastly, Sincere request to all members of Ojas Parivar to spread awareness about Ojas Lifestyle to maximum people so that all get benefited in their life like I did. 
Regards,
Mohammad Yasir Riaz # 7977226460
Image may contain: 1 person


__._,_.___

Posted by: Ravi Narasimhan <ravi.narasimhan.in@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment