Tuesday 21 June 2016

[www.keralites.net] The best choice is no choice!

 

The best choice is no choice

"If you have negativity towards someone, that will come back to you; therefore, have good feelings. It is your choice."

Even though the above sounds very logical and reasonable; very "spiritual," it is out of the realm of honesty of feelings.

If someone hasn't realized the unity of all and thus, what we give; we receive; then that person only is aware of the "I" as the center of the Universe. Thus, "spirituality" for that individual has another message: "Protect yourself. Get insurance against karma."

It is that fear of "catching the bug" the one that will make us choose "wisely."

What we truly are, that negativity gets buried with a bunch of thoughts: "Let me send you good feelings…my friend! I love you… I wish you the best. You are always on my mind and my thoughts..."

That thought of being "good" now, is enough to cover our reality of negativity.

When we are living in the mind, we may not realize what is a feeling and what is a thought.

Feelings is what we truly ARE. Thoughts without "action" are according to those feelings; however, we could change thoughts by being aware of the thoughts; but changing thoughts does not change our feelings, who we truly ARE.

Thoughts does not change who we ARE.

Basically, "choice" is in thoughts. That is why, "positive thinking" is so popular among the masses and individuals unaware of inner observation.

That is why, meditation with "positive thoughts," is also popular: "I am a peaceful being, I am a loving being… repeat after me…"

That is not who I AM, but what I THINK I am.

Many individuals believe that Love is a thought. "I think I love you," that shows how disengaged we ARE from our feelings.

When Life offers you 2 paths, which one will you choose?

For the one who lacks inner observation, the "I" needs to choose based upon what the mind has learned as "elements good for ME." Thinking about those will dictate my "educated choice."

When there is inner observation there is no choice. What you feel is the path. It is not "you" creating the feeling. It is already there.

To recognize our feelings without the filtering of our mind, is without a doubt; the most important aspect to feel one with Life.

There is nothing to choose when we are One. Although we may take path "1" rather than "2," there is no choice, the "I" is not choosing... there is knowing.

When we are in the mind, we worry about the "outcome," the "I" wants to be "right."  It is not bout BEING complete, but "right.

Feelings bring fulfillment. The path is already there, we just need to recognize it with our hearts. :-)


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Cool Kis <cooolkis@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment