Thursday 11 June 2015

[www.keralites.net] TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF AID FOR COMPUTER USER

 

TECHNICAL SUPPORT OF AID FOR COMPUTER USER
 
 

These people working by phone also suffers ... 
Look at what happened in a Computer Technical Support. This is a true story that took place in a famous company of. I would not say that the person who worked in support was fired, but it is moving a lawsuit against the organization, who resigned for '' just cause. " 
Follows the dialogue between the former employee and the company's customer:

- Help desk assistance, can I help? 
- Yeah, well ... I'm having trouble with Word. 
- What kind of problem? 
- Well, I was typing and suddenly, all the words are gone. 
- Are gone? 
- They disappeared. Nothing. 
- Nothing? 
- Is black. Do not accept anything I type. 
- Are you still in Word or already out? 
- How do I know? 
- Do you see the Prompt C: on the screen? 
- What is this 'Promise yourself'? 
- Forget it. You can move the cursor around the screen? 
- There is no cursor at all. I told you, he does not accept anything I type. 
- Your monitor have a power indicator? 
- What is monitor? 
- It is this screen that looks like a TV. It has a little light that tells you when turned on? 
- I do not know. 
- Well, look behind the monitor, then see where you are on the power cord. You can do this? 
- I think so. 
- Great. Head to where will the cable and tell me if he is in the making. 
- Yes it is. 
- Behind the monitor, you noticed that there are two cables? 
- No. 
- Well, they are there. I need you to look and find the other cable. 
- Okay, I thought. 
- Follow it and see if it is well connected to the back of the computer. 
- Do not reach! 
- Hmm. You can see if it is? 
- No. 
- Even if you kneel or dwell on it? 
- Oh, no, ok very dark here! 
- Dark? 
- Yes, the office light're offline, and the only light I have is the window on the other side. 
- Well, then turn on the light! 
- I can not. 
- Why not? 
- Because we are without power. 
- Are without power ... ..? 
Long pause ... 
- Ah! ok, we found the problem now! You still have the cardboard box and the manuals that came with your computer? 
- Yes, in the closet. 
- Good! Then, you disconnect your system, take all packaging and takes you back to the store. 
- Seriously ?? The problem is that serious? 
- Yes, I'm afraid it is. 
- Well, okay then. And what I say in the shop? 
- Say you're too stupid to have a computer !!!


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murli dhar Gupta <mdguptabpl@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment