Saturday 10 May 2014

[www.keralites.net] Strawberry Chocolate Cake

 

I came across this delightful delicious looking Strawberry Chocolate Cake.  My god, the strawberries looks like they were just picked from the garden.  The melted dark chocolate is almost drooling down my chin.  And the icing is looking so sweet to my taste buds.  I would love to have a cake like this for my birthday or anyone that has a birthday that I'm invited too.  All I can say is Yummy for my Tummy.
There's nothing like having chocolate cake for your birthday.  Here is another delicious looking cake.  This beautiful chocolate cake is made with strawberries, cocoa meringue rods, creamy icing and chocolate shavings on top.  The creamy icing is filled in the 2 layer chocolate cake stuffed with cut up strawberries in the middle.  When you cut into it you will see the strawberry in the middle.  Making this cake delightful.  The cake not only taste good but looks amazing.  Now that's impressive.
Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Fun & Info @ Keralites.net
Here is a 3 tier Chocolate covered Strawberry Wedding Cake.  Now I think the bride is a chocolate lover.  What a lot of chocolate on this cake and draping strawberries running down the side of this brown cake.  My taste buds can almost taste this cake through the photo.  If your looking for a chocolate cake for your wedding.  I think this one would be perfect for you.  A lot of time and effort was put into this cake by the cake decorator.  Compliments to the decorator. Fun & Info @ Keralites.net Look at these amazing Chocolate strawberry cream cupcakes.  now these would go perfect with the Chocolate Cake with the draping strawberries down the wedding cake above this photo.  I like how they dipped the strawberries in chocolate than decorator them with white chocolate on top.  Very impressive.  A chocolate cupcake with creamy icing on top with dipped chocolate strawberries on top.  O yummy, let me only have one.

 


 

www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...

To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: http://www.keralites.net

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment