Wednesday 16 May 2012

[www.keralites.net] MY GOD IS NO STRANGER

 

Fun & Info @ Keralites.net

 

 

MY GOD IS NO STRANGER

 

Ive never seen God,

But I know how I feel It's people like,

you Who make Him so real...

 

 

It seems that I pass Him So often each,

each day In the faces of people I meet

on my way.

 

 

He's the stars in the heavens,

A smile on some face.

A leaf on a tree Or a rose in a vase.

 

 

He's winter and autumn,

And summer and spring In short,

God is every Real wonderful thing.

 

 

I wish I might meet Him Much more than,

I do, I would if there were,

More people like you.

    

 


www.keralites.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
KERALITES - A moderated eGroup exclusively for Keralites...
To subscribe send a mail to Keralites-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
Send your posts to Keralites@yahoogroups.com.
Send your suggestions to Keralites-owner@yahoogroups.com.

To unsubscribe send a mail to Keralites-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.

Homepage: www.keralites.net
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment